Trainer and Assessor – Early Childhood Education
WHO WE ARE
At Selmar, we don’t say NO, we say HOW. We ardently promote an open culture, encouraging feedback, and we respond actively to put it into action. We believe that excellence is not a destination, but a journey of continuous improvement. We believe that each individual contributes directly to Selmar’s growth and success. Our organisation is culturally diverse, and we wouldn’t have it any other way! Now’s your chance to be a part of one of Australia’s most dynamic and exciting RTOs!
Selmar Institute of Education is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation. We are passionate about being the centre of transformational learning excellence for the next generation of Early Childhood and Healthcare educators and those seeking to further their career in the sector.
A career with us will see you not only become a valuable member of a supportive team, but the opportunity to develop new skills and grow.
THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
Selmar Institute is seeking a Trainer and Assessor in Melbourne CBD, to join our passionate team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Full Time basis. We offer an attractive salary package that includes a travel allowance. We encourage flexible working arrangements where you organise your day, so what are you waiting for?!
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Career progression and leadership development pathways
- Mobility within the organisation and locations
- Staff study all our courses for free
- Health & Well being packages which includes free counselling for employees, yearly flu vaccines, gym, change room and bike storage facilities
- First class modern facilities
- Social activities - Walking club, Friday night drinks ect.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
A training and assessment role with us will see you out on the road visiting workplaces, performing a range of delivery, assessment, and administrative tasks to provide quality outcomes to students across the Certificate III and Diploma levels.
- Do you hold a Certificate III and Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you hold your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have experience working in Early Childhood Education as a room leader, educational leader or director?
- Do you have good computer literacy?
- Do you have your own transport, a current Victorian driver’s license, and hold a valid Working with Children Check?
- Do you have experience working on an Online Learning System? (desirable)
- Do you hold an Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management? (desirable)
Our ideal candidate is someone with a soaring passion for Early Childhood Education, has been working in the field for at least 3 years and understands the demands of the industry. We are looking for an individual who is a natural leader and mentor, who is an expert in their field and is looking for their next exciting challenge.
If you are interested in joining a passionate team as a Workplace Trainer and Assessor, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing why you would be the ideal candidate for this position.
Selmar Institute of Education is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all, including those with a disability and culturally diverse backgrounds.
Selmar Institute of Education is an equal employment opportunity employer.